A downloadable shack-and-slash for Windows, macOS, and Linux
💜 Newsletter (written as love letters)
💜 Make your own bladesona!
Romance your swords! Capture the hearts of weapons (m, f, enby) to level them up in this dating simulator and dungeon crawler mash up. The weapons you use turn into beautiful people -- take them on dates to level them up and become more powerful slaying monsters together. This is the "shack-and-slash" the world's been waiting for!
- Date up to nine weapons, from dancing swords to heart-piercing daggers
- Generated action-combat dunj and challenges
- Various combat styles. For example, hit hard and dodge quickly with the dagger, or take on crowds with Lasersaber
- Inclusive, tasteful approach to gender and sexuality, including male, female, and non-binary romance
- Let's get to the point: take your weapon-babes on romantic outings, such as to the club or the beach
You move into your cousin's old apartment, rent-free for the summer. Plus, he'll help you solve your little problem... you've never been on a date in your life!
To get some confidence and meet people, plus earn a little cash, you’re tasked with clearing the creatures in “the dunj”. Soon you discover weapons you find transform into cuties… and they’re SINGLE! (What a craaazy coincidence because you also happen to be up for grabs yourself.) But someone's abducting weapons and leaving them damaged in the dungeon! Who could do such a thing? Will you solve the blade-napping mystery? Will you find love? Or, friendship, at least?
Craft gifts for your bae blades and give them when the time is right, whether it's in the dunj or out on the town. After all, a couple that slays together, stays together.
- Épée (Isaac): the sharpest dresser
- Dagger (Valeria): tired of backstabs
- Talwar (Sunder): worried he’s becoming an antique
- Lasersaber (Seven): it's hard to get a handle on him
- Glaive (Sawyer): they'd like you to get straight to the point
- Scythe (Rowan): reaping what they sow
- Brass Knuckles (Pocket): loves cat naps
- Axe (Jonah): the surfer sweetie
- Hammer (Leah): Fashionable and cute
- Whip (Dr. Holmes): Cannot be wielded
Keep up on Twitter!
|Platforms||Windows, macOS, Linux|
|Tags||Dating Sim, Dungeon Crawler|
|Mentions||Games of the Week: Swords, Bracelets, an...|
In order to download this shack-and-slash you must purchase it at or above the minimum price of $19.99 USD. Your purchase comes with a Steam key. You will get access to the following files:
- Secret Weapons is out NOW!Aug 17, 2022
- Fix: Game doesn't open on MacFeb 15, 2022